Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
50 State Map Assignment
50 States Assignment
50 States The Great American Road Trip
50 States Travel Brochure
Book Review Project
K12 Biology Unit 1 Review
Procedural Text Assignment
Root Words PPT
Student Council Elections
The Great American Road Trip, Part 2
The Outsiders News Story Assignment
Add "All Pages"
Giving Directions Assignment
Due Date: Monday September 24, 2012
Useful Words and Phrases:
At the (place, traffic light, name of street) , turn left
When you get to the ___, go straight
Go down/up ___ floors.
Go all the way down to the floor.
At the bottom of the stairs, .
Walk for about _minutes.
You will come to a ___.
There is a on the left.
It's on the corner of _(Street Name) and __(Street Name).
Take line 1 to _(name of the Stop...ex...Lianhua Rd).
Use the __exit (Exit 1...exit 2...etc) to leave the station.
1. Choose your favorite restaurant in Shanghai
2. Use Smart Shanghai to find the street address.
3.. Look at the map on Smart Shanghai:
4. Give directions from Wan Yuan Campus to your favorite restaurant.
5. You can give directions by taxi, walking, taking the metro or a combination of all three.
6. Your directions should be step-by-step
(Use phrases like...First, Second, Third. After that, Next, Then. )
7. Number your steps. Separate each step by number.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"