Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
50 State Map Assignment
50 States Assignment
50 States The Great American Road Trip
50 States Travel Brochure
Book Review Project
K12 Biology Unit 1 Review
Procedural Text Assignment
Root Words PPT
Student Council Elections
The Great American Road Trip, Part 2
The Outsiders News Story Assignment
Add "All Pages"
Assignment: Autobiography PowerPoint
Due Date: September 23, 2011
Your assignment is to create an autobiography book exploring the wonders of you and your life.
Your Biography Book will have the following items:
– Illustrated page with your name and a title for book
Andrew Ward – Outstanding Teacher of Greatness
- Write a dedication to someone who has had an impact on your life.
Chapter 1 Who Am I?
- Include a picture of yourself and a poem using the below format:
(Your First Name)
(Four adjectives to describe yourself)
Son or daughter of (Your parents’ names)
Lover of (3 words)
Who feels (3 words)
Who fears (3 words)
Who would like to see (3 Words)
Resident of (neighborhood, town, country)
- Talk about the origins of your name.
- Use the website -
information about your name.
- Why did you parents give you this name?
- What famous people have your name?
Chapter 3 – My Birthday
- Give the date and what the day was like when you were born.
- Talk about important things that happen on this day in history.
- Use the website,
- Talk about your best birthday so far.
- Add pictures and decorate
Chapter 4 – My Life Map
- Include a picture map of the most important events in your life
Chapter 5 - My Family
- Name each member of your family, include a picture, and tell something about each one of them.
Chapter 6 - My Favorite Things
- Tell about things that make you happy, excited …etc.
Chapter 7 – Things I don’t like
- Tell abut things that make you sad, get you down, annoyed ..etc
- A Great Place
- Name or describe a place that is special to you.
- Tell about why it is such a great place.
Chapter 9 –My Favorite Person
- Who is your favorite person in the world?
- Describe that person and why he or she is important to you.
- Words to live by
- What is your favorite proverb or quote and why?
- How does it apply to your life?
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"